November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Wasn't the first wave supposed to be an hour ago? Or did it already happen? Can't find a thread for it or anything

i think in about 4 and half hours the first wave starts ... not sure tho .. i tought i read taht in that tread from yesterday

8 am CST. Roughly 6 hours from now....

i don't know ... how old are you ? :p

Edited by Genesizs

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I can't relax or even focus on doing anything else. This is like a virtual meth addiction. All the anxiety and panic of your next fix, minus the bad teeth and fergie face.

/agree

i got 7 free days of wow from blizz on my acct. and it was like night Vs. day from the beta of SWTOR to that. i can barely breathe when playing wow, it's like stuck in a cloud of poison gas... lol

/agree

i got 7 free days of wow from blizz on my acct. and it was like night Vs. day from the beta of SWTOR to that. i can barely breathe when playing wow, it's like stuck in a cloud of poison gas... lol

Word; this is gonna kill me tomorrow morning though. I got a final from 10am-1pm; gonna have a hard as hell time focusing :(

I have FF V-XIII and Suikoden I-V to entertain me over the next couple of days. I'm fine Until I get my email. If it takes long enough, I'll go do every quest Skyrim offers, and work my way back in time to Arena.

You must play a lot, if you're planning on completing every one of those.

/agree

I suspect facetiousness in your tone, but taken straight, that's a pretty fair estimation of WarCrack.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.