November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF what they say about last week in november comes true, then they will invite people up to 27th of november since 28th and onward goes into december. And the beta weekend that was from 25th 'till 28th probably made ALOT of people preorder. So wouldn't surpise me that they 'need' to take 28th++ last due to the share numbers of preorders made during/after that particular weekend...

Hopefully that will,for me, say I will get in on the last wave today since I registered my pre order code monday 21st of november. :sy_republic::D

They said they will reach the last week of november on thursday!!!!!!!)))) 11.15 here, i think 3rd or 4th wave im in

I'm so excited. lol and now I cant sleep, waiting for 8am to come around. Dangit, BW.... you're keeping me up and I will be too tired to play in the AM!

edit: was thinking my pre-order was the 26th of Nov. but I checked and its the 30th.... I hope they do an extra wave like the other day!!!

Edited by katuan

IF what they say about last week in november comes true, then they will invite people up to 27th of november since 28th and onward goes into december. And the beta weekend that was from 25th 'till 28th probably made ALOT of people preorder. So wouldn't surpise me that they 'need' to take 28th++ last due to the share numbers of preorders made during/after that particular weekend...

Hopefully that will,for me, say I will get in on the last wave today since I registered my pre order code monday 21st of november. :sy_republic::D

I would probably cry if it cut off the day before I pre-ordered (11/28)

Its 11:31pm here, its waves aren't supposed to go out for another 5 hours or so x.x don't know if I should just sleep now and wake up extra early or wait it all the way through o.o

EDIT: Nov 27th here

Edited by Axidus

most people will probabaly get in by tomorrow. That's why they started the invites 13th and not 15th. They want to get a smooth start for everyone (read servers) and they want to keep their promise made about having a few days gametime before 20th and the grand launch.

A few days in my world is atleast 3, and I bet they had the same thought. And why shouldn't they... people have spent alot of money and are so over-excited they can't sleep, they pee themselves (just assuming) and are so high on caffeinated products they are so jumpy that even spam-mails in the junk-inbox gets the rage treatment...

Not too worried about how they decided to manage the pre access. They still will, for most people, keep their promise of the golden 5 days of early access.

most people will probabaly get in by tomorrow. That's why they started the invites 13th and not 15th. They want to get a smooth start for everyone (read servers) and they want to keep their promise made about having a few days gametime before 20th and the grand launch.

A few days in my world is atleast 3, and I bet they had the same thought. And why shouldn't they... people have spent alot of money and are so over-excited they can't sleep, they pee themselves (just assuming) and are so high on caffeinated products they are so jumpy that even spam-mails in the junk-inbox gets the rage treatment...

Not too worried about how they decided to manage the pre access. They still will, for most people, keep their promise of the golden 5 days of early access.

My thoughts exactly :)

I pre-ordered Nov. 16th along with the boyfriend. And a fellow WoW guildy pre-ordered the week after. I hope all of us can get in on the same day, but I won't hold my breath. I'm not even holding my breath for my own invite. However, if they manage to pull off the "the rest of October and most of November" thing, my prediction since hearing about EA being moved up to Dec. 13th would be correct. It would be nice to be right. ;) Edited by Kyuumichi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.