November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im starting to like the Ventrilo guys.. Im just sneakily listening in, but they have the Novemberism in their hearts!

Lets keep the thread as nice as it started all the way through, there is still loads of cookies and hugs to go around ;)

20 mins maybe to next wave.. we may all be in before the night is over :D

I need a hug.......I had originally entered my code on October 6th and couldnt figure out why I wasnt in the earlier waves....when I checked my account it reflected an account start date of November 30th. I was in the Thanksgiving beta as well as the following weekend beta......I was on hold with customer service for over 3 hours and finally decided that I would probably get into game well before they answered my call. So here I sit.....my birthday is tomorrow and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we all get in very soon.:(

I woke up this morning, at just after 8am local. (just after the first wave went out) because I had a good feeling for today.....

I have to work tonight.......

11/30 preorder, didn't make 1-4, hoping for 5 at 11am local.......(13 minutes away!)

I will definitely agree with your positiveness and take in your optimistic vibes! :)

It would be such a let down for them not to do the remaining 6 little days of the month of Nov.

Dec 15th

There are additional waves that were scheduled overnight for today but they will be spaced over the rest of the day...according to Stephen Reid

I need a hug.......I had originally entered my code on October 6th and couldnt figure out why I wasnt in the earlier waves....when I checked my account it reflected an account start date of November 30th. I was in the Thanksgiving beta as well as the following weekend beta......I was on hold with customer service for over 3 hours and finally decided that I would probably get into game well before they answered my call. So here I sit.....my birthday is tomorrow and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we all get in very soon.:(

Well there's been a long time since last one so I guess the Novemberites are ready for it...

*Runs around in room to grab the last of the Novemberites for a massive warm and fuzzy grouphug*

I wuv ya all

Edited by MiraZorro

I think, whatever server I get in on (hopefully next wave, 11/28 here) the first thing I will do after getting my character made just wrong, I will shout in general chat to see if any Novembrists are on the same server. Rolling on a PvE server, got a friend who ordered before me but I am not sure if he got his email or is even home. So whilst I wait for him, I will enjoy chatting in game with as ever a fine and upstanding group of people as has appeared in this thread. Honestly, this is an awesome way to build a community. Shared experiences of being a Novembrist and in this most excellent thread.

33 minutes or so until the next wave, to each and every one of you, a hearty thank you. To count myself amongst such men and women, truly tis an honor fit for a cherished few. :D

Yeh, im going to be on the lookout for any people from this thread. Makes a pleasant change from all the crying and moaning etc....

Good luck to all, hopefully see you in there :D

Wait, how many waves has there been already today? And is there another? Kinda confused at this point. If anyone knows...?

They've announced that there would be more than their usual 4 waves, today. So, so far there has been 4 waves, so were expecting AT LEAST one more in the next 9 minutes or so ;)

Wait, how many waves has there been already today? And is there another? Kinda confused at this point. If anyone knows...?

4 waves so far, they are going to do more as stated in Sticky. So lets hope they do at least two more to get Dec in as well. But who knows.

All they've said is they decided to release more waves today so they aren't stopping at 4. Not sure how many though.