November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be crushed if i don't get in last wave today because i set my sleep / work schedule up to have Friday off. I will be asleep until 6-7 pm tonight since i just got off night shift and have no work until Monday meaning i could wake up, eat dinner and be ready to play straight through the night.

If i don't get in Thursday last wave i will be stuck staring at email page until Friday morning at 7 AM with no hope of sleeping since i just woke up. I am right in the danger zone on November 29th as well so its gonna be a close shave either way.

I am also nervous that if i do get in Thursday, David Stern will veto my early access for 'basketball reasons'.

Have hope people, I wasn't expecting to get in on Day 2 (wed) with the way Day 1 went but I did get my email for 2nd wave (Wed). Mine was preordered 10th Sept. They seemed to have increased the numbers on Day 2.

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.