November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I hadn't got the email yet (17 Sept Pre-Order) I decided to update any patches that were up fir if/when I got it. And was surprised to see I had early access even though I have not gotten the email (YES! I checked my 'spam/junk' folder) I could have had it since yesterday and not known.

Its kinda strange because I received all the other invite/messages for them.

So try logging in, you may get a big surprise....

Since I hadn't got the email yet (17 Sept Pre-Order) I decided to update any patches that were up fir if/when I got it. And was surprised to see I had early access even though I have not gotten the email (YES! I checked my 'spam/junk' folder) I could have had it since yesterday and not known.

Its kinda strange because I received all the other invite/messages for them.

So try logging in, you may get a big surprise....

did you call them? i bet they would help you with that problem.

Don't remind me about Prom Night. Being the nerdy girl in the handmade dress and the dark, plastic-framed glasses didn't get me anywhere.

oh , hell i like nerdy girls. they are wild!!ching. my date was a nerd and umm.her dad was mad she got home at 9 am. ie nerdy girls are hot.

I dunno, sounds like Molly Ringwald in pretty In Pink. Kinda hot if you ask me.

Why thank you :)

Seriously, I was the really smart scholarship girl in with the dumbette rich girls in a high-end private school. The guys there were all the rich type. You can guess where that left me, socially.

Well, until it came time for term papers.