November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand BioWare can't open the game to everyone or the server stability could be compromised, but on another, the server status shows mostly light servers, the deployment of new accounts could be a bit faster, I wouldn't mind.

I pre-ordered on the 15th of November and yes, "I wish I would have pre-ordered sooner", I knew I was going to buy the game, I'm a KOTOR fan...I just hope these sad empty days will end fast :[

Edited by NeoDio

look at the fact this far they doing pretty much a month a day at this rate us nov peeps will not be in till sat/sun.And if that's the case its a real spit in the face to me since its prolly how they will handle anything related to the game.

worlds tiniest violin starting to play

Bioware is doing a good job.

You're going to get in early, its a gift from Bioware. Don't like it don't play.

Why do people whine about being given gifts?

look at the fact this far they doing pretty much a month a day at this rate us nov peeps will not be in till sat/sun.And if that's the case its a real spit in the face to me since its prolly how they will handle anything related to the game.

its not a month a day wave 2 just finished and they are at Aug 24th with 2 more waves planed and a probable bonus wave i expect some where close to half way thru September

Except that July had the biggest burst of registrations, and they've already said bigger time spans will be getting in beyond the first 2-3 weeks, so basing our getting in on the first day's invites is flawed at best.

You do understand how it's about X amount of people and not Y amount of days, right?

The did one week in the first 5 waves on Tuesday. They are doing 1 month today, probably 1 1/2 months since they will probably dip into some, if not all of September.

Basically, the bulk of the orders probably came within the first week of release date, got really low before the big weekend beta tests, then picked up (somewhat in November).

Seriously though, you preorderd in November, 4 months after preorders started, one month before the game releases, and yet you want the same treatment as those who ordered early.

What is wrong with you? It's not a "spit in the face". The only things spitting in your face is your own sense of entitlement and your extreme lack of perspective. In 1 month from now you will probably be doing the exact things you would have been doing if you got access on the 13th. At the very worst, you would be one week behind in your end game PvP or end game PvE.

So, seriously, chillax brah. You're foamin.