Surge/Power for annih/rage?..PvP

Likecat

Hello everyone,

I want to discuss what stat is better to enchant / trinket / stim ...power or surge/crit ?...as I noticed most gear from champion set is built with surge and critical rating(also I replaced chest enchant on surge/crit for my mara. cuz i got 2x heads) I think this stat is most needed for rage PvP...but battlemaster gear mostly with power, if I'm not mistaken, which I think is not so useful for rage...

So I'm getting closer to 60 rank and wanna chose what is better, to replace every enchant in battlemaster gear or stay as it's(with power on it) and also take a seriously try with PvP annih build?

Also does anyone know formula for power/surge/crit?

Thanks.

From what i have heard and please correct me if wrong the following works.

For all specs so far to date Critical has a DR so once you get to a certain number of Critical multiplayer/chance it becomes useless therefore after reaching, unsure of number BUT IT ISNT THAT MUCH ABOVE BASE:eek:

So with this in mind i been told you want POWER as currently it the best to stack out of them all, more so than critical, then after power you want to stack surge to increase damage you get from critcals.

again im not 100% im just going by what i have heard from those who done "tests".

so to sum up

Power>Surge>Critcal

For all specs so far to date Critical has a DR so once you get to a certain number of Critical multiplayer/chance it becomes useless therefore after reaching, unsure of number BUT IT ISNT THAT MUCH ABOVE BASE:eek:

So with this in mind i been told you want POWER as currently it the best to stack out of them all, more so than critical, then after power you want to stack surge to increase damage you get from critcals.

again im not 100% im just going by what i have heard from those who done "tests".

so to sum up

Power>Surge>Critcal

Ye, that's true...just tested, I'm 79% passive surge, and with on use trinket it's 91% and after it stim doesnt give something almost...like 97% with stim...so i think ill stick with it and will make stim on power:)...

I used bad stim which is equal to trinket...

Edited by bomenstarw

so to sum up

Power>Surge>Critcal

Beyond awful advice. The cut off for crit's soft cap is 30%, and the cutoff for Surge's soft cap is 90%. Once, and only once, you have those at their soft cap should you begin to look into alternate stats.

Make sure that your relic is +power and your adrenal you use is +power. Outside of that follow my advice for EVERY spec.

Edited by Ridisi