OMG Rage is awesome 40+

Treerootz

So i decided to take the tree that i havent see anyone else taking, Rage! People auto assume its a pvp class and dismiss it, but I can tell you first hand this spec is AWESOME!

Force crush and choke used with smash with a jump before it = complete destruction!

Ive only used this pve and pvping in the world and people ask me daily how I am doing so much dmg

Give this spec a try, my favorite by FAR!

This class takes skill so to all the people whining about Underpowedness, learn to play, thats all i have to say, ive never had a problem in 45 lvls, just remember our 5 tank CDs and keep owning!

this class doesnt take skill. *** ru talking about.

force charge > force crush > battering assault > wait till counter is 4 > pop all relics / pots / crap > smash.

It really gets repetitive once you've reached 50+ valor.

Kind of sad how you have to use the rage tree to get any decent DPS out of the marauder class.

I'm pretty sure most of us are aware at how good the class can be; I think the time for threads like this has come and past :[

Now I consider myself at least slightly knowledgeable about Marauders, but as hard as I try I can't think of the 5th tank cooldown you say we have.

Saber Ward and Cloak of Pain, obviously, and while it's not a cooldown per se I'll give you Predation. Undying Rage is more of a letsmakepeoplemadwhileIfinishthisguyoff or o****Istoodinfiretoolong button, but it does kind of do what a tank cooldown would. What's the 5th?

Kind of sad how you have to use the rage tree to get any decent DPS out of the marauder class.

>mfw you don't.

Edited by Kibaken

sure thing bro, lets see you get 6-7k aoe dmg a hit out of the carnage tree. rofl.

Last I checked Carnage didn't revolve around AoE dps. I am heavily of the mindset that getting 500k+ damage done in a WarZone is completely overkill. I'm more than content getting 4.2k Screams followed by a Gore'd Ravage, getting 250k overall and winning the match because I did the objectives.

There will be a large shift in the Marauder playerbase when the 50 only bracket comes around. That PvP gear will balance things out quite a bit.

Last I checked Carnage didn't revolve around AoE dps. I am heavily of the mindset that getting 500k+ damage done in a WarZone is completely overkill. I'm more than content getting 4.2k Screams followed by a Gore'd Ravage, getting 250k overall and winning the match because I did the objectives.

There will be a large shift in the Marauder playerbase when the 50 only bracket comes around. That PvP gear will balance things out quite a bit.

4.2k forcescream? BS!

nope, max ive seen was 4.6k, and im not biochem

I was lucky to get the 2.5k in single blow medal with force scream in Carnage tree (lvl50), and my gear is pretty good. I have hard time believing people reach those numbers (massive surge setup?)

Switched to Anni, now i get that medal every fight with annihilate.

force charge > force crush > battering assault > wait till counter is 4 > pop all relics / pots / crap > smash.

There is more to rage when just this simple rotation. The other trees also provide excellent DPS...rage just has the single hardest hitting ability.

Sad when your life is this miserable when it comes down to trolling on a video game forum! Good job lOoking like a total loser LOL

Misery Loves Company!

Have to use the rage tree to get decent dps? LOL you are one sad little pimply teenager hahahahaha

Would love to see a screen shot of you doing 250k dmg as Carnage. ;)