Interspecies/Same-Sex Courtships?

justcallmetarzan

It seems that interspecies relationships are unavailable to human females. For example, a female, nonhuman gunslinger could theoretically have an interspecies relationship with Corso Riggs (or male human with Akaavi Spaar), but a female human gunslinger cannot have an interspecies relationship with Bowdarr. He's not all that attractive, but I'm sure if he shaved, he probably has a fairly substantial Worshyr tree, if you get my drift.

Also, I would like to have a homosexual relationship with Risha. She's pretty hot, and she can handle that sniper rifle in a way that gets my hyperdrive all lubed up. But I'm not sure if this is a bug or if Bioware just frowns on non-straight and/or non-human relationships. I have some courting gifts saved up that I would like to give her pretty soon. It's been a while.

And last, but not least, it would be nice if we could have multiple relationships. Sometimes I need a taste of something a little stronger, so it would be nice to bundle some of Akaavi's energy and use it for something productive once in a while. I mean, she just sits around doing my bidding all day, and it would be nice if I could get a little of that red-skinned action.

Long story short - Corso Riggs comes off as such a white knight tool that I'm never going to let his pistol in my holster if you get my drift. I've been forced to seek love somewhere else, and the forbidden-ness of Risha is driving me WILD. Please allow me to pursue my passions openly, instead of in the cargo bay where nobody can see. The cold floor is uncomfortable on my tender tush and it ruins the moment.

Edited by justcallmetarzan

Aaaaand how exactly does this fit in the category "customer service"?

:confused:

Because it's an issue of serving your customers that might not have the same preferences as others. Where else would it go? Perhaps this is simply a bug, and BW didn't mean to make a straights-only preference choice. Who knows?

Also, I haven't been SERVICED in quite some time. Not gonna let Corso Riggs do it... that's for sure.

If you had done any research you would know they have said same sex romance is coming in later content. This seems more like an attention grab than anything else, good luck with your future double entendre.

If you'd read my post, you would know I want some SERVICING NOW... not waiting around for a patch to finally legitimize my and Risha's hot lesbian relationship.

Hehe most of my questing consists of space bar, space bar, space bar, 1 then move on to next and im not a role player by any means but it kinda annoyed me to that my female char cant flirt with other females.... When i said its sexist i found out that sexist is a filtered word to hehe.

Being a guy i kinda prefer to listen to a female voice when i play instead of a man and theres not a chance of me ever choosing to flirt with a guy in a game...

Hello everyone!

Since we do feel the current discussion for same gender romance has run its course and due to the unfortunate volatile nature of the conversation, we are closing this thread. For our official statement, please see the following:

Official statement follows:

Due to the design constraints of a fully voiced MMO of this scale and size, many choices had to be made as to the launch and post-launch feature set. Same gender romances with companion characters in
Star Wars:
The Old Republic will be a post-launch feature. Because The Old Republic is an MMO, the game will live on through content expansions which allow us to include content and features that could not be included at launch, including the addition of more companion characters who will have additional romance options.

Should anyone have any questions or concerns, please do email us: Communitysupport@swtor.com.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!