October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

Today should be whole October and 3/4 of November ( I think it will at least be half of November).

Cant wait to get into game -> got my CE today! Thank god I'm german :D

I'm pretty sure it's more like a lottery. I have friends that have been pre orderd in the begining of December, and got the invite today. Sooo... yeah the waves of players is complete random.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it's more like a lottery. I have friends that have been pre orderd in the begining of December, and got the invite today. Sooo... yeah the waves of players is complete random.

I can't really believe that there aren't any proofs of player with a late code redemption entering game. Everybody is telling yeah i ordered on december and got in stuff!

But nevermind if there would be any proofs i can believet that ! :D

At least i know i'll get in today and that makes me happy

I can't really believe that there aren't any proofs of player with a late code redemption entering game. Everybody is telling yeah i ordered on december and got in stuff!

But nevermind if there would be any proofs i can believet that ! :D

At least i know i'll get in today and that makes me happy

1 of my friends just did that but he refused to play without me ^^

Edited by Nodobuya

I'm actually really sad that I missed the beta and therefore never got to experience the orange pixel =[.

On the other hand, it means I'm so much more excited for 2 o'clock, first time to play ever!

I did :D was fun when i saw it :D it was below the chatting box :p

Edited by Nodobuya

That would be GREAT! With the following the orange pixel has they might even do it lol.

It would get too much rage from RP'ers :(.

Nothing against RP'ers before I inspire any flames, I plan on RP'ing myself, but I can suspend my disbelief for Orange Pixel Day!

3 hours to go, I still have no idea what to roll as...

Anyone got suggestons =p?

Also, I actually have 4 dedicated SW:TOR tabs (not counting the ones I'm using to pass the time until SW:TOR (it's Clone Wars, get your mind out of the gutter)) open at the moment, this thread, general discussion and the twitters of SWTOR and Rockjaw, I am getting far too obsessed...

Edited by Carek

There is always need for a tank or healer dude...

Suggestion noted, I'm definitely making some form of support at some point, I discovered from playing LoL of all things that I actually quite enjoy the support role haha.

Suggestion noted, I'm definitely making some form of support at some point, I discovered from playing LoL of all things that I actually quite enjoy the support role haha.

played for 6 years Restoration Druid (healer) in top WoW guild. Now i want some change so I will roll Sentinel to pewpew some dps. If I will suck as dps I will just roll Consular Sage and heal again -.-