October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

Oct 3rd here, which means I should be in the first wave. They said they will be adding new servers, so it would work out perfectly if they bring them up in time for the first wave so those of us starting now will have a fresh server to go to!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oct 3rd here, which means I should be in the first wave. They said they will be adding new servers, so it would work out perfectly if they bring them up in time for the first wave so those of us starting now will have a fresh server to go to!

i gotta go to an exploited server, my friends are there :mad:

< 11 hours here, thanks job that pays the bills and allows me to play TOR :mad:

Ouch =/. On the bright side, at least you're vaguely occupied, all I've been doing the past couple of days is chainsmoking. SW:TOR's gonna cause me lungcancer yet...

Ouch =/. On the bright side, at least you're vaguely occupied, all I've been doing the past couple of days is chainsmoking. SW:TOR's gonna cause me lungcancer yet...

I've been doing my fair share of chain smoking too. At my desk. Perhaps that's why my manager has been looking at me funny all week? :confused:

Good Morning Octoberites =]. 7 hours to go!

woohoo! go team! ...er... wait... but....

Anyhow, i'm excited. Too excited to sleep apparently, as i've been in bed for over an hour without falling asleep, so chances are by the time 9am est rolls around, i'm gonna be out of it, half asleep sitting here and fall asleep during character creation :eek:

Oct 13 here. I've had fun the last couple of days making fun of all the whiners and criers on the forums, but I'm starting to get bored with that now. C'mon 8:00AM CST!

:D

October 7th here, I think I'm going to finish off Clone Wars series 4 in a bit, then I have no idea what to do =/.

By the way, if anyone here HASN'T watched The Clone Wars series then I recommend that as something to pass the time, it's really mature for a kids show (deep storylines as well as bodycount) and it seems to get better with each series. Well worth watching :D.

Oct 4th reporting. Good luck to everyone in October getting in today. Let November in tomorrow do i can get a good head start on my girlfriend lol.

prays she doesn't read this post!

Head start on your girlfriend eh? Wink wink nudge nudge say no more squire.

My mind is filthy...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.