October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

I'm thinking that last wave was a bonus wave cause they haven't posted wave 4 as going through yet ?

Or they're going slow with the 4th, giving access in more of a trickle than a wave, to make sure the servers don't crash. If that's true, not all of the final wave is out yet.

Edited by Vanlan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking that last wave was a bonus wave cause they haven't posted wave 4 as going through yet ?

Thats what am thinking. We hit a wave that wasnt announce at 12.00 covering mid september to 1rst october. That means final wave should be at 1pm

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.03.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

I have no mail, i have no access :(

Edited by Lencio

"Lunch" is a nice cover. If anyone believes these folks are going out for lunch, then you have not ever had a job which demands lunch be skipped. If there ever was a job where lunch needs to be skipped its working for Bioware during the launch of SWTOR. At best they are having lunch delivered in and leaving their desks for enough time to go get the food from the lounge and have a little chat meeting about how many bonus waves to have before the final fourth wave.

They already snuck in one bonus wave under the guise of lunch, wouldnt be surprised if they put in another and have their final wave come around 1:30 pm just like yesterday.

Woke up at 07:00 today, waited 7 hours for them to start sending out waves..

Been waiting 4 more hours since then, to see if i got in today. I am tired.

Please just put me out of my misery, announce the last wave already, so i go get a replacement keyboard for my broken F5 button, so we can do this all over again tomorrow..

:(

Edited by babelfisk