To all the people getting 45+ FPS in any warzone

carrylot

Lol at everyone posting above average hardware, sorry but this game has huge memory leaks and you're not supposed to have less than 20 fps when you had over 40 in WoW. Fact though : Everyone is rocking 6 year old pc's or parts released 5-6 years ago, and you need up to date stuff to play this, a good processor and ram to begin with, since its not about gpu's here. The fps drops are usually cpu related

Lol at everyone posting above average hardware, sorry but this game has huge memory leaks and you're not supposed to have less than 20 fps when you had over 40 in WoW. Fact though : Everyone is rocking 6 year old pc's or parts released 5-6 years ago, and you need up to date stuff to play this, a good processor and ram to begin with, since its not about gpu's here. The fps drops are usually cpu related

Stop spewing this garbage.

FPS is bound by the capability of the GPU.

Loading is bound by the capability of the CPU.

Therefore if you seek better FPS, look to a GPU upgrade first.

Edited by Groundshark

Below are the most important parts of my PC which I designed and built myself in february 2011. The prices mentioned are the prices for which I bought my hardware at that time. The total cost of the PC, including a case and after market coolers, but without a monitor, keyboard and mouse, was just below 1000 euros.

MSI P67S-C43 (Intel® P67 Express)

€ 98,90

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600Watt

€ 66,90

Intel Core i5-2500K

€ 202,98

MSI N480GTX Twin Frozr II

€ 299,00

Kingston HyperX Genesis 4 GB DDR3-1600 Kit

€ 51,90

OCZ SSD3-2VTX120G (120 GB)

€ 192,90

SWTOR and Skyrim both run totally smooth and completely flawless on the maximum settings I can select in the graphics options.