September Pre Orders Get In Here!

iAutomatik

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they announced the launch on the 24 that could be another cut off point... But I hope you're right and I am wrong

yer my emails show it was announced on 24th glad i got my code in before that :0

Edited by sableyes

I believe they announced the launch on the 24 that could be another cut off point... But I hope you're right and I am wrong

Yes thats what Im worried about.

If that date has a spike like the first days of preorder did, we might see a cutoff on the 23rd instead. Or the final wave will have the 24th in it, but nomore dates after that, and it would include the bonus round.

Im September 13th is when i registered my code. I've not gotten the e-mail yet. Anxiously awaiting though. Hopefully the last wave today will include the rest of September!!! :)

I can't imagine it wouldn't. September had the lowest number of pre-orders (only something like 10-15%).

Has anyone else realized that the European shards are feeling up over USA and that their CE's got sent out before USA' so is this game Biased or showing favoritism to Europe???Sure looks that way to me.

If it is, then it's about time and it makes a welcome change from the USA thinking they are kings of the world and getting everything first.

Has anyone else realized that the European shards are feeling up over USA and that their CE's got sent out before USA' so is this game Biased or showing favoritism to Europe???Sure looks that way to me.

1) This game isnt Rift, so stop saying *Shards*

2) If you mean EU is more full than US severs, its because in Europe its nearly 5:00pm, most people finished work/school, where as in the US, its lunch time

It's evening in europe right now. So more people playing game after work/school/etc.