~The Jung Ma~ Community Thread 2.0 [UPDATED] =)

Ulnaris

So, while there are threads asking about Jung-Ma, one of them even being mine, and a few notable other threads, such as the RPA, I thought I'd go ahead and take a page out of the book of the other servers on this forum and stick up the official unofficial Jung-Ma community thread...

I am Krimmzon, or Shayara in game, and I approve of this thread.

There is a Global RP channel on Jung Ma! Merely type in /cjoin RP, and join us!

Making this to help add Links of Jung Ma RP stuff. Will make it easy to find in the future. My second post on here will be about helpful links on RP stuff not just Jung Ma.

Edited by Ulnaris

:jawa_wink:Helpful RP Links:jawa_smile:

Emotes list ~ thanks to Goshee

Garick's Guide to Cantina RP ~ Courtesy of CyberCommando

The Ten-Minute Character Background Guide ~ Thanks Moseboelle

:csw_redsaber:Jung Ma HoloPress:csw_bluesaber:

Vellic Duranis - Father Saarai-Kaar of Jen'Jidai(Empire side) holds a casual/social RP at Vaiken for the guild every saturday at 10 p.m. EST. It is, however, open invitation so anyone is welcome to come!

Edited by Ulnaris

Republic vs. Empire RP on Jung Ma

I haven't had enough exposure to either yet to say. My anecdotal experience so far is

I attended a social/cantina event on Empire side and saw more people in one place role playing than I have seen on Republic side.

I've seen more chat in the RP channel on Republic side than on Empire side - chat resulting in RPers getting together in duos and small groups for RP out in the world or in flashpoints.

I think all aspects of RP on both sides will pick up more.

Edited by Sendra

Absolutely. I play an Echani. ^.^ I use gray eyes, pale skin and white hair. Looks fairly echani.

I think a part of the RP issue is.. lots of people looking for RP, but not starting rp. :p Set up a time/day to RP! I've got the weekly saturday rp at 10-12 pm est at Vaiken. I also plan to do larger events later, though for now i'm focusing on some guild RP activities more. I know there was another large rp activity last sunday evening that one of my members went to.

I think there is a fair amount of RP in guilds atm, or at least a modest amount; but people aren't using the RP channel a great deal and aren't scheduling RP events publicly. I definitely think the server has the RPers, just need more people willing to take the initiative on scheduling/organizing things.

Also, the server/game is still young.

-----------]

In an attempt to further increase our RP on the server.. i'm considering having a casual OOC meeting of server RPers. Go here for more info if interested.

Can't wait for Nobles Jung Ma meeting

Edited by Ulnaris