Quickest way to go from level 1 to fleet?

Avanaco

For both sides (empire and republic): what class has the fastest run from level 1 to their fleet? What path is taken quest-wise to enable the fleet shuttle?

The reason I ask is this: I've been looking for guilds to reroll for on servers other than the one I'm rolled on right now. I have a very specific requirement: I need a guild with LATE night players/activity - but I don't care either it's empire, republic, pvp, pve, etc.)

But since there are no server forums, and my posts in "looking for guild" areas aren't working very well, the only thing I can think of is to go to an assortment of west coast high population servers, roll characters on them, and ask in General on the fleet.

Trouble is, I'm not quite sure what exactly allows a character to get to the fleet. I know that on my higher level trooper, I went to the fleet at a very early stage to get crew skills. I think it may have been level 2 or 3 even, but I don't know what ALLOWED me to do so.

So - any tips?

For both sides (empire and republic): what class has the fastest run from level 1 to their fleet? What path is taken quest-wise to enable the fleet shuttle?

The reason I ask is this: I've been looking for guilds to reroll for on servers other than the one I'm rolled on right now. I have a very specific requirement: I need a guild with LATE night players/activity - but I don't care either it's empire, republic, pvp, pve, etc.)

But since there are no server forums, and my posts in "looking for guild" areas aren't working very well, the only thing I can think of is to go to an assortment of west coast high population servers, roll characters on them, and ask in General on the fleet.

Trouble is, I'm not quite sure what exactly allows a character to get to the fleet. I know that on my higher level trooper, I went to the fleet at a very early stage to get crew skills. I think it may have been level 2 or 3 even, but I don't know what ALLOWED me to do so.

So - any tips?

I found the Inquisitor and Jedi Knight fast to get of the starter planet.

We used to be able to get to fleet at level 1 but due to exploiters the recent patch has put an end to that so you can only get to fleet once you have the quest telling you to go there at the end of your class quest..

damm annoying really as I used to get my Crew skills done and could level up some of my gathering skills.

Anyways

Hope this helps and you find the guild your after

:)

Edited by Avorniel

I found the Inquisitor and Jedi Knight fast to get of the starter planet.

We used to be able to get to fleet at level 1 but due to exploiters the recent patch has put an end to that so you can only get to fleet once you have the quest telling you to go there at the end of your class quest..

damm annoying really as I used to get my Crew skills done and could level up some of my gathering skills.

Anyways

Hope this helps and you find the guild your after

:)

Ahhh :( so it didn't used to be that way. I see. So I'm not crazy xD

That REALLY sucks though. I mean... it's like we're completely cut off from a community that we'd like to check out and possibly join.

We used to be able to get to fleet at level 1 but due to exploiters the recent patch has put an end to that so you can only get to fleet once you have the quest telling you to go there at the end of your class quest.

Which doesn't really make much sense in a MMO does it? You're supposed to (and advertised to) have freedom to do and play how you want. Yet we're all FORCED to follow the quest line in order to progress through the virtual world/s.

I don't quite understand Bioware's position on this one. If I want to make a ALT that's only purpose is to sit in a cantina and roleplay for the next 10 years of the game's life then I should be able to and not forced to follow a quest line just to gain access to that location.

Piss poor move on Bioware's part to opt for this.

Edited by Vandrel-Blitz

I'm glad I'm self employed; with BioWare's hand-holding and guidelines, I'll be surprised if they don't check up on your work evaluations and school report cards.

Due to the recent amount of failing grades in work evaluations and education reviews, we at BioWare are enforcing restricted play time on our game servers. If you are on restricted status, you can only play for one hour per day... this will include forum login time, so prioritize carefully.

Due to the amount of people talking behind their guildmate's backs, we're now removing the /whisper feature from chat. Collusion is not something BioWare supports... we hear you!

Due to the increasing amount of people cancelling their subscriptions, we have added a 'no cancellation' clause in our EULA. Please feel free to discuss this matter with our legal team... and don't worry, they aren't affiliated with our customer service team. They will ignore you outright, instead of pushing your case to the side.

/sarcasm

Which doesn't really make much sense in a MMO does it? You're supposed to (and advertised to) have freedom to do and play how you want. Yet we're all FORCED to follow the quest line in order to progress through the virtual world/s.

I don't quite understand Bioware's position on this one. If I want to make a ALT that's only purpose is to sit in a cantina and roleplay for the next 10 years of the game's life then I should be able to and not forced to follow a quest line just to gain access to that location.

Piss poor move on Bioware's part to opt for this.

Thing is it not Biowares fault it's the exploiters,bots,farmers the players who ruin every single MMO for everyone.I don't know if it could of been done any otherway really.Players ( term loosely used) will always try and find a way round the rules/system to get more credits/coin/gear to either sell ingame or sell for RL money.

They bann theses players but there will always be others to take there place :( .

So my hat goes of to these individual so called players that again have ruined our freedom in another mmo and to the players who buy the stuff knowingly you should be ashamed..for what it's worth anyway as that type of players don't give a damm really..but heh it's of my chest :p