Looking for a guild/group/server?

dailus

I have played lots of mmo's over the years and I usually have no problem finding a group to experience a game with, but so far I am feeling pretty detached from the community while playing swtor. So I am posting here in hope of some suggestions.

At one time I was an avid roleplayer both online and table top, but not so much anymore. Never the less I still prefer the environment of rp servers and do involve myself in random rp when time allows. I am 38 and really prefer the company of adult gamers if possible. I have characters on Jung Ma, Ven Zallow, and Lord Ardaas, but am not opposed to changing servers.

Really I am just looking for some like minded folks o hang out with and experince the game. Thanks in advance.

-Dailus

Edited by dailus

I have played lots of mmo's over the years and I usually have no problem finding a group to experience a game with, but so far I am feeling pretty detached from the community while playing swtor. So I am posting here in hope of some suggestions.

At one time I was an avid roleplayer both online and table top, but not so much anymore. Never the less I still prefer the environment of rp servers and do involve myself in random rp when time allows. I am 38 and really prefer the company of adult gamers if possible. I have characters on Jung Ma, Ven Zallow, and Lord Ardaas, but am not opposed to changing servers.

Really I am just looking for some like minded folks o hang out with and experince the game. Thanks in advance.

-Dailus

Come check out the server forums on my website bud. I've seen a few posts of people looking for groups etc. Maybe something on there you might be looking for.

The website is in my sig.

Best of luck.

Ashley