Are any of the Blu-Ray SW releases worth getting?

Radiopools

Do you think its worth getting? You can only go by what YOU want, not by what others opinion's are.

I meant more from a quality level. I know they have messed up the original trilogy a bunch with each release so I wanted to see if there was a version that was better than another, or if there is a DVD version that isn't terrible massacred.

I meant more from a quality level. I know they have messed up the original trilogy a bunch with each release so I wanted to see if there was a version that was better than another, or if there is a DVD version that isn't terrible massacred.

Typically the earlier the version the less "messed up" the version is. So the 2004 DVD release of the OT will be better then the 2007 OT versions. At least I think it was 2004/2007.

One of the DVD trilogy releases included the unedited original trilogy as a bonus disc. That's the one I went with. Gives me the option of which one I want to watch.