PVP Video - OPeratives are OP

Chewstay

I'm a Shield Spec Vanguard with 18k HP and full PVP gear and an Operative walked up to me and did 75% of my HP in one stun. Anyone wearing light / medium armor would of flopped over.

I already figured out how to beat them though. Put your back against the wall, but that burst is just plain ridiculous. No class even touches that right now.

Edited by ComeAndSee

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not OP…I was in a WZ today. I’m a Shadow Infiltrator, lvl50 with 5 pieces of Champ gear and 14k HP and an Expertise of 232 (not very impressive against a lvl 50, but). I noticed an lvl39 Operative sneaking about. He apparently saw me, “Some how,” and put me straight to my belly. I received three hits from him while I was still down within less than 2 seconds. Those three hit brought me down to around 3,500k HP. Bye the time I got up from the initial face plant stun, he vanished. So within 3 seconds, he almost killed me, a character 21 lvl’s above him…If I was to do the same thing…Spin Kicking out of stealth, (with my Battle Readiness, a Relic with added crit, and Force Potency proc’ed for the average 12sec’s) I still could not do almost 11k damage in 1.5 sec’s……. So there Definitely not OP

He even popped the 6k mark a few times xD Gotta love those openers!

And yes, we sure have scoundrel and I have not seen much of scoundrel action since I'm a republic but, something tells me there still is a difference between them. OPeratives say scoundrels are better (and request a balance in trees etc) but I doubt it.

How is Operative better than Scoundrel... ... They are the same thing, just different animations and names.

So yesterday I was reading the forums and noticed a huge amount of "nerf operatives" threads with a high volume of operatives posting "omg we're not OP, we're balanced".

That is a load of crap. I've been playing MMO's for 10 years and my operative is the most imbalanced character I've played in years.

I spent 2 hours yesterday gathering some videos and cut this YouTube video last night.

Enjoy...

Jesus christ all i can say about this. I posted some time ago that Operatives do huge damage even high pvp geared lvl 50's, but seeing from IA point of view wow. 6k, 5k 3k 7k crits all over the place and in matter of seconds.

Keep it going, love to see what empire faction brings on table. Makes me wonder why ther arent more operatives than sorc.

So yesterday I was reading the forums and noticed a huge amount of "nerf operatives" threads with a high volume of operatives posting "omg we're not OP, we're balanced".

That is a load of crap. I've been playing MMO's for 10 years and my operative is the most imbalanced character I've played in years.

I spent 2 hours yesterday gathering some videos and cut this YouTube video last night.

Enjoy...

The video is a compilation of clips, so to prove a point only the highlights could be shown. How can one be sure that the video is unbiased?