Savage kick not working?

Boxerz

Hey, what's up guys?

In PVP I'm having problems getting savage kick to work. For some reason no matter what I try (as far as slows and immobilizes go) I can't get a kick to hit on someone. Even if they are slowed/stunned from another player.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Players are generally considered "elite" enemies, therefore things like Savage Kick and Pommel Strike will not work on them.

It's purely a PvE skill, for taking down weak targets fast.

I actually believe players are considered Champions. Regardless, both Pommel Strike and Savage Kick are quick-dispatch abilities to take out weak and strong mobs quicker in PvE.

I don't know why it matters whether or not players are considered elite/champion. It says specifically the ability does less damage to stronger enemies, quick dispatch or not.

It's absolutely ridiculous to have this ability there without some sort of notification like: THIS WILL NOT WORK IN PVP. Or you must have an active companion or whatever they usually use for the skills they don't want you to use against other players. Why the hell is this even not usable on players? Seriously BW ***?

I actually believe players are considered Champions. Regardless, both Pommel Strike and Savage Kick are quick-dispatch abilities to take out weak and strong mobs quicker in PvE.

I don't think there is a single ability in the game that distinguishes between Elites and Champions as of yet. Some Champions just have resistances that even other champions do not, the world bosses for example are generally immune to any bind/root, slow, stun or push-back ability at all yet champions in heroic areas or phrases maybe susceptible to these conditions but as it goes, players are considered "player", not elite or champion.