I am starting to see a pattern here BioWare...

ThreeToedSloth

No Server Forum, No Off Topic Forum, hard Moding of the Geneal, Tight liped CS....:(

I understand that these are Troll control tools but they are also useful for the creation of a strong (and sometimes unruly) legitamate community to be able to talk about something other then the game.

Is it a tiny bit possable that someone some where made a judgment call that it would be better in the beginning to have a paper bag on the head of a gimpy community that is always urged back to "just play" then to put us in the sandbox and see what happens?

Edited by ThreeToedSloth

I think the lack of sever forums was probably, at least in part, a tactic for server population distribution; to prevent the community from all overloading the same servers, and leaving it all unbalanced by forming their own communities on the forums early on and using the thread and topic count of each server forum as a compass for "best server" nonsense that happens with these games all too often. While used in conjunction with their pre-launch guild set up I'd say it's worked well for them, and see no real reason for server forums at this time. I feel like SWTOR has had a really strong community for years on these forums. I just want my search and poll functions back! :eek:

But I do agree with the CS, it's pretty horrible IMO.

Edited by Jesira

No Server Forum, No Off Topic Forum, hard Moding of the Geneal, Tight liped CS....:(

I understand that these are Troll control tools but they are also useful for the creation of a strong (and sometimes unruly) legitamate community to be able to talk about something other then the game.

Is it a tiny bit possable that someone some where made a judgment call that it would be better in the beginning to have a paper bag on the head of a gimpy community that is always urged back to "just play" then to put us in the sandbox and see what happens?

When you grow up they'll let you out of the sandbox, I promise :D