Mercenary PvP Video

Absolutelyz

I decided to put some footage together since a lot of people have been asking about Mercenary playstyle.

To the people who think Mercs are op; Every class can do ridiculous damage/healing with just gear. I've watched videos before of a Marauder critting for 6.5k but she was in full Rakata or Battlemaster gear.

My gear is a mix of Hard mode Lv 50 FPs and some Champion gear.

Expertise increases damage done to other plays, reduced damage done to self, and increased healing taken. Its a luxury that only Lv 50s get which I think is unfair to the underleveled players.

I am not trying to showcase how op Mercs are but just showing how Mercenarys are played or at least from my perspective. If anyone has any questions, just leave a reply and i'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Edited by Absolutelyz

Yeah this is pretty noob merc play in PvP and if the enemy was any good they would be kicking your tracers or healing through the tracer spam. A good merc takes advantage of his burst combos by getting things like Darts, Railshot, Heatseakers, Tracers, and Unloads to set off simultaneous damage.

Theres no better feeling than slapping a dart on someone then following it up with Tracer > Heatseaker > Railshot and watching all 4 things hit nearly simultaneously.

Dart > Unload > Railshot is also very effective, assuming you've already stacked a tracer or 2 on them.

Dart is also great for taking out targets that think they got away by LOSing you when they get low ;). You just know they're mad when they've ducked around a corner and the dart explosion finishes them off.

Edited by Lightmgl