Am I doing something wrong ?

madsithious

I have archeology , artifice , and treasure hunting and my crafting skill artifice stopped gaining points. My gathering skills archeology and treasure hunting are going up , also I'm sith assasin and all I get is light side things?

Crafted items have a minimum difficulty. You get you skill high enough over it, you don't get improvement by making it anymore. Find an Artifice trainer; he should have new and better recipes for you.

The light side thing is likely just terrible luck on your part. I'd suggest selling the material on the Nar Shadaaa trade network, you're more likely to find lightside buyers there. Nar Shadaa also has crew skill vendors, so you'll be able to take care of the other problem, too.

I have archeology , artifice , and treasure hunting and my crafting skill artifice stopped gaining points. My gathering skills archeology and treasure hunting are going up , also I'm sith assasin and all I get is light side things?

Make sure you look at that little round ball to the right of the different things you can artifice. If it's grey, you'll never improve. Look for green, yellow, and maybe orange to improve. I didn't even notice that and was wondering the same thing.

Another reason I would've liked to see a bloody instruction manual. I can't believe games these days have either pamphlets or in the case of TOR, nothing.