hey look...im lacking

Kaladorei

ok so your gonna ask me to list em all.

Well i cba. just like BW couldnt be arsed to keep you grouped with your buddies after a pvp, just like they couldnt be arsed to let me /who players to see info about them, just like the cba to give me a proper guild ui, or a guild bank on release.

what about other things like, a guild recruitment channel. how about... not giving me 1 second delay on my bars randomly when inside some instances, im not playing fifa 11.. yes for those that played it you will know what i mean.

im not paying for the worst gm support in the world. "hi i am a robot, and you can type /stuck when your in a wall and your ui is gone and you actually need to wait 7 hours for a gm to bother contacting you".

or how about the ability to pvp with more than 4 and not be forced to run around with 4 idiots who run the worng way with the ball.

or how about adding a mount that isnt made with the same net as every other 1.

or what about flash points letting me actually loot bosses chests.

or maybe ide like to have more than 2 pvp and 2 pve dailies.

or maybe you can give me an incentive to collect pve gear when pvp gear outdoes it and is easier to get.

anyway.

go ahead flame whatever.

this gaME IS LACKING BAD.

Hi there!

Please do not recreate closed threads. There is currently an active topic for suggestion compilations:

The Suggestion Compilation Thread - Regularly updated!

Please feel free to join in that conversation! In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!