What's the deal with Kira?

LeonBraun

Alright, I'd like some clarification here.

Is there something I'm missing with this companion? Why is everyone talking of flirting and romance with Kira when she is the Jedi's companion?

Doesn't this go against the whole lore of the Jedi? Aren't they forbidden from having romantic relationships?

Can someone please explain this to me?

Thanks =)

Why does anybody have a car that can go past 75, I mean don't they kick you out of the US if you are ever caught speeding?

Hmmm....

As a side from the story of the Jedi C, by the time he's romancing his companion he's so powerful and has so many worlds and armies who are on the republics side because of his actions alone he could get caught having sex with his companion on the High Jedi Meeting table on Typhon and the worst thing they would do to him is ask him to take it to a private room and maybe clean up the table once he's done.

Edited by StarMagus

Jedi != Light Side.

Welcome to the Dark Side. We have sex.

This is hilarious.

Sorry, but I don't need to look for that in a video game.

Was looking for some clarification on the idea behind this companion. Seems poorly thought out.

I'd like to know what what is the designers motive for a theoretical romantic relationship with this companion is.

Jedi, as a whole, do not look for romance.

But there are Jedi who don't follow the decisions of the council, or even the Jedi Code. Or interpret the Code loosely.

Kira is an example of a Grey Jedi, similar in aspect to Qui-gon Jinn. While she is a Jedi, she does not agree with the decrees of the council and does not fully support the Jedi Code. She doesn't give in to lust or wanton passion (Dark side emotions) but does have the ability of love.