Just Purchased today and Unable to Play

Zanndin

Downloaded everything, the launcher exits to the desktop with no error. Upon opening the launcher, it indicates it is getting approximately 10Mb of some file, then it exits. I watched the entire intro, then it quit to the desktop.

Ideas?

Hey There! I had the same problem when I got my upgraded gaming rig. I had to run the program as administrator, which can be done by right clicking the icon hitting "Properties" and depending on your operating system, it should have a option that is "Run Program as Adminstrator" and check that, then hit apply. If that doesn't work restart your system then contact technical support :) Edited by Paralassa
typo, we think

Downloaded everything, the launcher exits to the desktop with no error. Upon opening the launcher, it indicates it is getting approximately 10Mb of some file, then it exits. I watched the entire intro, then it quit to the desktop.

Ideas?

Hey there- welcome to SWTOR! Sorry you're having trouble. However, this is the General forum. You'd be more likely to get an answer or find support from people who have had similar problems over on the Customer Support forum.