Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Bio, implement the brackets now!

Xcontentia

Moan moan moan !!!!! Every moans that they need brackets!!! They listen & say it will be implemented in the upcoming patch!! You would think people would be happy that they listened & are doing it......but NO!!!!! Hang on....I want it NOW...NOW I tell you!!! Let me guess your a single child & used to getting what you want!! Grow up!!

Moan moan moan !!!!! Every moans that they need brackets!!! They listen & say it will be implemented in the upcoming patch!! You would think people would be happy that they listened & are doing it......but NO!!!!! Hang on....I want it NOW...NOW I tell you!!! Let me guess your a single child & used to getting what you want!! Grow up!!

I am sure they are only bringing in a lvl 50 bracket, that's not what the OP is complaining about. This game needs

10 - 19

20 - 29

30 - 39

40 - 49

50 - 50

It's a proven design that works, the current design will only work on April 1st.

To be honest the 50's in battlegrounds aren't the major issue at the moment. The major problem is premade teams of 50's dominating.

Remove the option to have premade teams vs. pug team and you'll get a much fairer game. EVERY MMO made has failed at this, Age of Conan was the worst and it went on for 2 years before they fixed it by which time no one did pvp anymore. WoW took 5 years to realise the problem... SWTOR can get off on the ground floor right now and fix this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.