The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

21/2/18 or 6/4/31

AnAcuteAngle

I've done all the flavors as a PvP BH and I've got to tell you in terms of just damage Pyro is supreme, it is a beast and with a good team it is hard to go down. I do miss charge from time to time but with all the dps I do, it comensates for the loss. The hybrid ST/Pryo build was fine for hutball but it was only really good for hutball...

I've done all the flavors as a PvP BH and I've got to tell you in terms of just damage Pyro is supreme, it is a beast and with a good team it is hard to go down. I do miss charge from time to time but with all the dps I do, it comensates for the loss. The hybrid ST/Pryo build was fine for hutball but it was only really good for hutball...

I personally disagree. PvP isn't always about damage done. Man I wish there was a 150k/250 or even 300k protection medal. There isn't I've had protection upwards of 350k before. My healer friends love me.

Besides in Ald/Void I can do 300k dam/150k protection easy.

IMO it's about medals/valor right now.

Edited by dardack

I personally disagree. PvP isn't always about damage done. Man I wish there was a 150k/250 or even 300k protection medal. There isn't I've had protection upwards of 350k before. My healer friends love me.

Besides in Ald/Void I can do 300k dam/150k protection easy.

IMO it's about medals/valor right now.

No it's not but we are in response to the OP and he/she is asking for DPS type opinions.

No it's not but we are in response to the OP and he/she is asking for DPS type opinions.

Ahh, I've always said Pyro was melt face of our specs. AdvP is kinda weak in all regards. ST is weak because of attacks not being shielded in pvp.

I hate parrots :) That what kind of additional feedback you were looking for? But no on a serious note. I do respect everyone's opinion and I'm always for playing what you like. But it easy to take a stab at a name like that. I do like pyro. And agree it does seem to do more damage and the few benefits you get from the parakeet seem so minor compared to the extra dmg. :D Edited by sologungod