The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rate the game

a_Stalker

Engine completely sucks and is unplayable.

The engine is so bad, they gave ridiculous CC to all classes.. to help alleviate the engine's problems.

Crafting is so pathetic. After 2 weeks i have maxed everything and every class and everything is worthless because you can get better without even really trying.

Market... Pointless.. Stuff moves and can make money, but really doesnt even need one.

End Game, hardly much here.. they held back initial content, to make you think more content is regularly inputted... Its a fools business move obviously implemented at subscribe date..

Itemization.. pathetic.. again every class, has xx designs, all level restricted with minimum changes and whatnot.. Itemization is limited by design, skill level is nerfed by installing heat/stamina tactics.. so why have cooldowns as well?

Story.. woop dee doo, $150 million dollars on voice over... And its mostly spacebarred out because we want to be 50.. should of started all voiceover at 50 :D

Should have made all that **** endgame related

PvP... serious issues of 50's with expertise playing with nubs.. 2 BH's fighting each other.. one can do 3k per hit, one can do 1k per hit on the same attack... Recipe for disaster.

Too much CC, classes with immunity is a joke in huttball... Who the hell makes a game where you CANT cast a spell at someone if you're able too.. thats the stupidest thing ever.. so the player casts it again and again with no FEEDBACk.. i mean *** thats 10 times worse than knowing stuns where you can get beat on while stunned are BAD...

Rating 5/10

it will become a 6/10 after they put in some love, but doubt it will be any long term game of playability.. its a lore game made to for the masses and playability is a last effort thought

7/10 for brand

8/10 for animations

7/10 for quest voice overs

4/10 for graphics

3/10 for game client

5/10 for UI

2/10 for combat engine

2/10 for combat innovation

3/10 for AH

2/10 for NPCs and backdrops

4/10 for environment

7/10 for space ship

4/10 for alternative zones to quest in

5/10 for crafting/gathering

5/10 for PvP

5/10 for endgame PvE (bugs galore)

Overall, for me its a 7/10.

8/10 for brand

7/10 for animations

7/10 for quest voice overs

5/10 for graphics

1/10 for game client

2/10 for UI

1/10 for combat engine

2/10 for combat innovation

1/10 for AH

2/10 for NPCs and backdrops

2/10 for environment

6/10 for space ship

10/10 for lack of alternative zones to quest in

5/10 for crafting/gathering

4/10 for group / raid support

Average 3/10

I'll just stick to the overall rating: 5/10.

Disappointing for too many reasons, above all, we are in 2012 (now), and this game feels old already. I really enjoy the pve part, with the questing system and story line. Pvp... no comment. As for the overall design of the game... well, considering the budget it seems they had, I wonder where the money went...

So I'll keep on playing till my subscription ends. Wont renew it for while and hope things change. Otherwise, well, I had fun for a month or so, but it really doesnt seem its worth the money they ask for.

seemed like the only right answer

really?

You like the game, great. You woudl score it differently to me. I'm fine with that.,

But you think there is 100% nothing wrong, nothing that can be improved? That BW have made the pinacle of MMOs and there is nothing more to do?

Thankfully the devs disagree with you, hence the patches and so on.

Pie 0/10 - I have found no pie vendors in game.

Cake N/A - Cake is a lie

Bacon 0/10 - No trace of pork products

Overall 0/10

I will have to wait till the release of the next AAA mmo to fulfill my dream of crafting a bacon pie.

:(

lol...