Pairs of Spam Healing mobs, no CD, no Energy to deplete.

Pudsley

Who's bright idea was it to put 2 strong healers in a group together.

To a Sith Juggernaut that is a near impossible combo to solo since we have no long term CC abilities whatsoever, 6 second AoE stun on 1 minute cooldown is our longest.

It's a solo Ilum quest, "The Challenge of War", two "Kaleesh Supplymaster's" side by side who spam heal two different heals constantly ("Med Scan" and "Advanced Kolto Pack") at each other, no cooldowns, no running out of energy nothing.

I can interrupt about 6 or 7 heals on a single target which gets me through most groups with healers but two healers who obey no cooldowns and don't run out of energy is a joke, I lasted 7 minutes before they finally wore me down.

I'd imagine an Inquisitor can just Whirlwind one and deal with the other, but I have no way of taking one out of the fight.

I'm not a bad player, I managed to solo the level 47 Avatar of Sol'Mekor at 46 on Vosh when many people just gave up on it and brought in a friend (though admittedly it's harder on certain classes), I know how to play my class.

Some of these spam healers are just poor design, there are ways of making them tougher without letting them cheat you know.

Same problem as a powertech tank. I fought for almost 10 minutes, I was still at 100% but so were they. I could have fought for hours with no change. my only option was o run past them, put my healer companion on passive and intentionally let them kill me and respawn past them. and yes 1 good cc would fix the problem, unless you're a class with no cc long enough. Edited by MoraiKSC

I got past them, but the fight took a long time. I used Malavai and had him keeping one supplymaster busy healing himself while I did everything I could to interrupt the other supplymaster's heals. It might have taken a bit less time with a geared up Vette or Jaesa, but I can't say for certain.

I got past them, but the fight took a long time. I used Malavai and had him keeping one supplymaster busy healing himself while I did everything I could to interrupt the other supplymaster's heals. It might have taken a bit less time with a geared up Vette or Jaesa, but I can't say for certain.

Nice job, my Vette is pretty decent geared, has all the commendation gear from Voss and Corellia, I tried letting her take one down but he spam healed enough to save himself and his partner.

Still, would like to try it again since it worked for you.

Edited by Pudsley