Making a Republic alt, which server?

Eliniell

I'm about to make a Republic alt to see some of the story for those chars. I was wondering which servers have a somewhat healthy Republic playerbase. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Edited by Eliniell

are you playing US or EU by the way?

Ahh, yea I suppose I should include that. US by choice, but if there is a healthy EU pop server I could probably roll there as long as my ping isn't completely terrible.

Edited by Eliniell

it would, but at this point it would be almost pointless in reality, servers need a lot longer to settle down. Unless you play weird hours i would say defs stick with a US server, pick one with a healthy but not full population. And fingers crossed, also check the guild hall section give you an idea of what guilds are on what server

Just pick a server, most servers are lightish on republic anyhow. Im sure in a few months servers will be consolidated(might be interesting to see if they just blanket transfer or try to balance out the side balance at that point)

Iron Citadel if you like PvP. Republic are still outnumbered, but not extremely so, and there are some good groups for flashpoints and warzones. Also, there's not a lot of whining. When we are loosing, its more of a "never surrender" attitude, than a moan and cry about the other sides lvl 50's, etc. Of course this is not always the case, but much more so than the other server I played on, where the entire Republic side seemed to be filled with little girls who whined every time they lost or were loosing.