Best TOR site out there: KnoTOR.com

Proto

For those of you that visit some of the half-broken ad-infested sites across the web for DB info *cough torhead* and are looking for a cleaner, better-designed alternative, I really recommend you check out knotor.com.

This site is made by a single individual who probably has put forth a ton of time / effort into it but it shows. ;)

For those of you that visit some of the half-broken ad-infested sites across the web for DB info *cough torhead* and are looking for a cleaner, better-designed alternative, I really recommend you check out knotor.com.

This site is made by a single individual who probably has put forth a ton of time / effort into it but it shows. ;)

Advertising pff lol...

Are you that single individual?

Also, the ***head sites are really great and easy to navigate through as well. Use Firefox with NoScript and AdBlock+ and it becomes the best.

I've added it to my favorites bar next to ToRhead. When I need to look up something, I'll look it up in both.

Also, ToRhead is much easier on the eyes. KnoTOR needs to be darker.

Another also, I WANT FREAKING PICTURES AND DROP LOCATIONS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Advertising pff lol...

Are you that single individual?

Also, the ***head sites are really great and easy to navigate through as well. Use Firefox with NoScript and AdBlock+ and it becomes the best.

No, I'm not! lol. I am, however, a web developer, and I appreciate good work when I see it. Its a great site. By the way, using NoScript usually blocks most legit sites today since almost everything uses JavaScript in web design. You're limiting your web experience more and just getting a false sense of security from that add-on.

I like KnoTOR's talent builder much better and I also like their navigation. It almost reminds me of like a Google for TOR with the white. The site's filter for gear and quests is very nice, too.

Edited by Proto

I know of a pretty good site also. It's called swtor.com