Having troubles with Datacrons

Lushion

I am having a hard time locating the areas for the last two datacrons on Nar Shaddaa (Republic). Everything I have seen on them says they are in the High Security Lockdown and Network Security District portions of the map. I cannot for the life of me find these two sections. I don't have travel points to either of them. Anyone know if there is something I am missing in order to access these areas?

I am having a hard time locating the areas for the last two datacrons on Nar Shaddaa (Republic). Everything I have seen on them says they are in the High Security Lockdown and Network Security District portions of the map. I cannot for the life of me find these two sections. I don't have travel points to either of them. Anyone know if there is something I am missing in order to access these areas?

It's a little odd, I think you have to go to the southWEST taxi terminal and then find an elevator, which takes you to somewhere in the east/southeast area of the map. It'll take you to a part of the map you may have hit in the bonus series, if I'm not mistaken.

no datacrons are in unassessable locations.

I no a couple require you to go through heroic areas to reach, but they are accessable!

I hope thats what your asking

I personally dont use the internet for the datacrons as find it farmore entertaining to locate and figure out on my own.

But if your stuck, google TOR Datacrons and find out where they are!

I dare say 90% of the players Ive met do it that way anyways (which makes me wonder why have them at all if no one thinking and working it out). But thats a different rant for another time :)

Not trying to blow my own horn here, but I've got guides to all the datacrons on my site in my signature. Maybe they can help you. I have exact directions there on how to get to the areas you mentioned.

Edited by Thamelas

Im gonna assume you mean the +2 aim datacron and the yellow matrix shard?

I did these today and its a pain, mainly because my info from the net had them pegged on opposite sides of the map.

If these are the ones i'll try post a little guide for you.

I dare say 90% of the players Ive met do it that way anyways (which makes me wonder why have them at all if no one thinking and working it out). But thats a different rant for another time :)

Well I also prefer to do it that way - however sometimes you just have to concede that your powers of deduction and exploration just aren't sufficient to find the datacrons your Codex hints at. And so I ask my friend Google to show me the way :jawa_angel: