Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

why does the game feel so empty

Puppets

Some people (like me) don't want an MMO experience but a new KotOR experience, and since the devs said we can play this like KotOR 3, 4, 5, 6 and so on, we take them at their word (hopefully we can take them at their word).

So, I and probably other players, play with the chat box turned off, play with player nameplates turned off and auto block group invites and such. I have seen the chat box once, but thats it. I don't care. And I despise the community because they think they are coming up with clever names (which have been used since early EQ-yeah, real clever smart guys), they cant seem to play without mods, addons, threat meters or dps meters (once again, top of the class guys playing here), they whine and complain about everything and most of the time they just make me sick. Sick and sad that I even call myself a gamer with these losers around.

So yeah, in short, some of us play this like a single player game. Go ahead and send me a /tell, I'll never know because I NEVER use my chat box, and I don't think I'm the only one.

I wish this were a single player game, but I have to play the hand that is dealt.

Yet people on the WoW forums complained and whined and said they hated that aspect because they couldn't help their friends if they weren't in the same phase.

So either way some one will be unhappy and cry about it.

But about being empty, there was 270 people on Imperial Fleet last night. The opposite of empty. Took me all of 5 minutes to put a level 50 heroic dungeon together.

Yup. Can't please everyone.

Can I ask which server, because mine had like 30 in Fleet last night.

Yet people on the WoW forums complained and whined and said they hated that aspect because they couldn't help their friends if they weren't in the same phase.

So either way some one will be unhappy and cry about it.

But about being empty, there was 270 people on Imperial Fleet last night. The opposite of empty. Took me all of 5 minutes to put a level 50 heroic dungeon together.

Can't really comment on the main city population, when most of the people are spamming for groups. When they should be enjoying a big open worl.... oh yea.

Probably the easiest/quickest fix would be a global chat with an imput timer enterable at lvl 10ish. I think that would solve or mitigate most isolation issues. At the very least it would help groups form across phases/zones easier. Edited by BMBender

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.