Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Level 24 just had to spend 10k on a helmet.

KROSSDARK

Now I am sitting on 24k. Is there anyway I can make up 16k by level 25 by just looting an and questing? I don't play the AH and I stopped the crew missions and crafting because it will cost money.

I just had to get that moddable orange quality helmet lol.

Now I am sitting on 24k. Is there anyway I can make up 16k by level 25 by just looting an and questing? I don't play the AH and I stopped the crew missions and crafting because it will cost money.

Its easy. Just grind mobs that are your level till you have the money. Selling trash drops to vendor does actually generate a good amount of money.

space missions are also a decent way to grind $ while actually accomplishing something, particuarly as there is no repair bill attached...yet

EDIT quick load times as well, not a minor consideration in this game

Edited by BMBender

Why did you buy a helmet for 10k at level 24? Even if it's orange at that level I wouldn't pay for it. You can get a nice pvp helmet free as long as you grind out the commedations.

Why did you buy a helmet for 10k at level 24? Even if it's orange at that level I wouldn't pay for it. You can get a nice pvp helmet free as long as you grind out the commedations.

not neccissarily nice things about oranges (assuming you mod them appropriately) is that they turn all green/blue drops into vendor/AH trash. They pay for themselves rather quickly.

Edit until you need tier raid or pvp gear that is then they are useless

Edited by BMBender

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.