Voidstar - It isnt that hard to grasp.

Enaver

You fight by the doors, stop fighting outside of the bloody spawn. I shouldnt let a game make me rage this much but hell some people running around like headless chickens kills me.

I dread this match every time it comes on now.

Had to rage this somewhere... my apologize.

I am not a very good pvper, but sometimes I get angry too when people can't grasp a simple concept.

On my server it seems empire ALWAYS wins voidstar. I don't know how to place those bombs when a cough interrupts me and nobody pulls away the enemy.....

As time goes on more and more people will figure it out. I know its hard to understand but not everyone knows whats going on when they enter a warzone for the first couple of times. And no, they shouldn't have to look it up either. The game is new enough for people to learn while they play.

OP, I hope you don't rage on them in game - that is the easiest way to discourage people from playing and if you are Republic then you already know we need all the help we can get.

As time goes on more and more people will figure it out. I know its hard to understand but not everyone knows whats going on when they enter a warzone for the first couple of times. And no, they shouldn't have to look it up either. The game is new enough for people to learn while they play.

OP, I hope you don't rage on them in game - that is the easiest way to discourage people from playing and if you are Republic then you already know we need all the help we can get.

Dont worry i never rage in the game, i just tell people what they need to do. Its just a simple concept and i wish people would ask if they dont understand.

Hope it gets better.

You fight by the doors, stop fighting outside of the bloody spawn. I shouldnt let a game make me rage this much but hell some people running around like headless chickens kills me.

Dont worry, i feel the same way when im grouped with team mates who have no clue.

Too many enemies on the right side? GO TO THE FREAKING LEFT SIDE! is what i usually want to yell.

Then when im trying to disarm or arm...ALL my team mates ALSO decide they want to do it too....so we just get interrupted.

The game mode is fine i think, but the map is certainly not fun even with players who know how to play the game. I find the other two maps the most interesting if players know how to play it.

funny thong last night i was in voidstar as empire saw a post in ops that said they got there already. i was like yea cause no one understands to stay on doors. when u see them arming the bomb thats when u blow ur aoes/stuns/knockbacks.

i mean they got the 2nd door no lie less then 30 seconds then the last less then 30 seconds granted the 1st took a few minutes though. i was the ponly 1 guarden the potherside and everyone was suppose to be on the other door when the alarm went off i was like no way no one came my way and everyone was suppose to be on the other door. got there there was only 1 guy. looked aorund and they are spread out fighten in the mid

you can all zerg rush one side and mass cap it , with the lag 10vs10 it create noone can interrupt everyone in time... Joy of 3 second delay pvp

i get no lag on my end so i have no clue what ur talking bout. not saying ur not getten lag i am saying that i do not

i get no lag on my end so i have no clue what ur talking bout. not saying ur not getten lag i am saying that i do not

Well when we mass rush a side on our premade and simply cap all 3 objective in under a minute people must be really blind then ...

I understand your pain, but I seriously suggest that you try find a premade group (whether with guildmates or people that you know) when doing warzones if you want to avoid the frustration. Going into a warzone with a PuG, you have to expect that there isn't going to be a whole lot of coordination. This holds true regardless of what MMO you play, or any game with organized PvP for that matter.