Sentinel/Marauder Watchmen Annihilation output.

Oxidant

What are you all getting average/personal best for damage in warzones? I have Champion gear other than chest and bracer (chest Centurion bracer blue 50) I tend to average 150k+ and not uncommonly get into the sub 250k mark.

My personal best being just over 300k damage. I also keep note of my critical hits and the highest I have ever had in a warzone is 4.1k but I have only even seen it over 4k once I usually get 2.8-3.4 as the max for a warzone.

I feel that when I get 250k+ damage in a warzone I am attacking flat out, whether it is a stomp game or an even game I can maintain good survivability with consistent damage output but still have only hit 300k+ about 3-4 times (only Valour 37 so I havent played a huge amount of warzones.)

So my question is to all of you other watchmen and annihilation marauders, how do I compare and am I doing something wrong?

I currently have the following build: I know it could be optimised for pvp but feel it is pretty good.

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/jedi_knight/sentinel/#::fefef2ef14e5fe3fe4fe3f13ef6

The reason I bring this up is because I find that it is not uncommon to see other classes at 300k+ and have even seen some hit 500k damage in one warzone. Furthermore have seen operatives hit 5k+ crits (medal awarded at 5k crit.). The crit damage I can live with as I would assume this is the difference between burst and sustained (dots). But total output I would have hoped would be closer.

Have I misinterpreted these scores because those who hit 400k+ are in battlemaster gear?

Edited by Oxidant

150k if you're doing objectives and you don't have a pocket healer, 200-250k if you're not doing the objectives and 300k+ if you have a healer. This is my experience, but i'm carnage spec level 32 and only level 15 valor.

I feel like i really have to pick my fights wisely, 1v1 is where i excel. Big team fights are a no-no unless i have most of my cds.

Edited by Twuz

Yeah I learned pretty quickly in big team fights to pick off the healers or AoEers on the outskirts.

Though survivability is awesome if you are being guarded and have a good healer. Alderaan 4v6 fights are the best.

I'm a combat specced sentinel and reached 540k in a voidstar (and didn't have any battlemaster gear at all).

Also, I critted bladestorm for 5k+ already with buffs stacked.

That said, the current warzones aren't about doing as much damage as possible, all 3 are very objective based.

I'm a combat specced sentinel and reached 540k in a voidstar (and didn't have any battlemaster gear at all).

Also, I critted bladestorm for 5k+ already with buffs stacked.

That said, the current warzones aren't about doing as much damage as possible, all 3 are very objective based.

Interesting... I have been thinking about trying out combat.

I know the current wz's are objective based, like you my best scores have come from voidstar. Guarding/attacking the doors usually calls for lots of kills.

rage in SW can hit round about 500k - Anni cant hit this number bu we excel at survivability and taking out any target in 1 on 1 situations effectively - we also have the highest survivability out of the three trees so its jus playstyle, if you want big numbers go for the Rage tree (duno the equivalent for JK)

that said as a poster mentioned above - damage done doesnt mean anything you could be losing and stil top the damage - which in the end means nothing - Anni/wathcman is excellent for pvp esp against healers or ranged that free cast and taking down heavy armored targets , caus our bleeds ignore armor

Edited by Majinr