Can you alter your appearance later?

Terin

took 3 to 4 years for wow to implement a barber. just take your time to make your toon pretty before u rush into the game :)

dude......wow wrote the book on GOOD mmo's.

of course it took a few years, but given that swtor is many years later they should have know this is something ppl like and want in mmo's.

if its good enough for wow it sure as hell is good enough for this game lol

• 9 months later...

Bottom line - SWTOR is looking for ways to make more money from its gaming population. Allowing us to PAY to alter our appearance would be one way. I would much rather pay $10.00 to alter the appearance of a well established character than have to reroll just because I noticed something I do not like well int the character's life.

Add a way for us to completely change a character's looks - charge for it. Believe me, lots of people will pay. It is worth the development time as the feature would pay for itself many times over.

took 3 to 4 years for wow to implement a barber. just take your time to make your toon pretty before u rush into the game :)

And Blizzard regretted taking the time and resources to add that feature because very few used it enough.

Bottom line - SWTOR is looking for ways to make more money from its gaming population. Allowing us to PAY to alter our appearance would be one way. I would much rather pay $10.00 to alter the appearance of a well established character than have to reroll just because I noticed something I do not like well int the character's life.

Add a way for us to completely change a character's looks - charge for it. Believe me, lots of people will pay. It is worth the development time as the feature would pay for itself many times over.

The problem with this type of feature is that for 99% of the population it is a one shot deal, if that. It does not encourage players to keep playing nor does it attract a significant number of new players. These factors make this type of feature a VERY low priority - even if they end up charging for it.