Power Shot bug or "wut mechanics"

Aikinoodles

Hello,

As you know, we are missile turrets (ha, ha) mainly because it works well. But I wanted to find a way to use power shot more often (using different skill tree) and w/e I do, this skill seems bugged to me.

Both skills have the same bonuses for the damage they do and, weird thing, power shot seems to do more damage by the tooltip if you have a good pair of blasters.

Both skills seems to have their damage reduced by armor index but we know the missile does kinetic damage while power does .. hum .. "ranged" (energy ? kinetic too ?).

BUT .. while the missile damage grows larger as the armor goes out (and using HVGC - high velocity gas cylinder - and its own debuff, of course, well, it's supposed to work that way) and doing a good damage from the start, the power shot does a crappy damage. Also, it seems like the left hand weapon does a ridiculous damage too.

I used to think that power shot actually charges the main AND left hand weapon to fire so even doing 30% of PS damage, the power shot would be okay (with a good accuracy stat) but it's not : while main hand roughly does a 1100 (lot less than the missile), the left hand hits / crits from 90 to 170 maximum, like some kind of blank hit.

Anyone knows what the bantha crap is going on with this poor skill ? I want to use it more, I want more synergy with this skill SO BADLY and use blasters instead of poopy style missile launcher turret mode.

Please.