TOR Junkie Podcast Launches : Win 60 days of free gametime!

intristin

EPISODE 3 : This week the boys get together to discuss a wide range of subjects over cocktails. Topics include neutral gear, the ability delay, founder titles, the games budget, and the Rise of the Rakghouls flashpoint. Next the boys discuss betrayal quests and if they would work in SWTOR , followed by Datacrons and the best information around to obtain them. Your emails follow and the boys have to respond to someone who thinks their stupid, and another who just wants some damn pants to wear.

EPISODE 2 : Tristin, Angel, and Dustin return for their second episode and get to drinking and talking about the game we all love. On this weeks show the boys discuss server forums, Bioware’s maybe new milestone of 3 million players, Rise of the Rakghouls, and the crafting nerf that is set to hit the servers next week.

Next up the boys tackle companion characters and how they could be improved. Any one wish they could airlock their ship droid? Emails are flooding in the show and they answer them, some nice and some downright hateful. The boys give shot outs to some fellow pod-casters including Pinkside, Sunnys Dinner, Mos Eisley Radio, and Corellian Run, they are all worth a listen. Please take some time to enter our contest for your chance to win 2 months of free game time, listen for details on how to win.

EPISODE 1: Tristin, Angel, and Dustin get together over cocktails to discuss the game. Our first ever episode takes them on a wild trip through the last few weeks of news. After introducing themselves, the boys discuss the launch of the game, the popularity of the game, and the future of the game. You may or may not agree with their opinions. Next up they dissect space combat and discuss groups and how they should work.

Want 2 months of free game play? Listen to the show to find out how to win, more details will be posted on our forums soon.. Enter as many times as you like to increase your chances. Make sure you visit our site and tell us what you think of the show. Got something great to say and want to be a guest host on the show? Let us know… Please note that being on our show will disqualify you from any future giveaways.

Please visit http://tor-junkie.com/ to download our premiere episode. You can subscribe to our show via the RSS FEED!

UPDATE 1/12/12 : Just a quick update to everyone, we are now on iTunes: http://tor-junkie.com/2012/01/itunes-now-supported/

Edited by intristin

I enjoyed the first podcast and can't wait for more. Is the whole drinking thing going to be a staple of the show? For one podcast it would be interesting to hear you guys start three-four drinks in...or maybe that wouldn't be the best idea. Nevermind. Keep up the good work!

Cool show, I enjoyed it.

Thank you for listening and glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for all the email submissions for game tips, ideas, and feedback that you sent. Somebody wants to win game time, hehe.

I enjoyed the first podcast and can't wait for more. Is the whole drinking thing going to be a staple of the show? For one podcast it would be interesting to hear you guys start three-four drinks in...or maybe that wouldn't be the best idea. Nevermind. Keep up the good work!

The drinking segment, while short, is a part of every show. We had endless technical problems while recording this first episode, so by the time you hear us we are on our 3rd drink, well I was anyway. That's how the episode got it's name, because every time we paused the recording to fix something we came back a little more well, further along, lol. This however is not normal as it's very hard to record a show drunk. Hopefully we have worked out all the kinks. :D

I'm really glad you enjoyed the show, don't forget to enter the contest :p

LOL, you have to wait till we draw a winner, which wont happen till the end of the month. And then of course you have to win, hehe. I wish you the best of luck. :p

Just a quick update to everyone, we are now on iTunes: http://tor-junkie.com/2012/01/itunes-now-supported/

Great, downloading to my iPhone now! Finally we are catching up with the 23rd Century! :)

Just a quick update, Episode 3 is out and now you have even more ways to win game time. Listen and enjoy!

EPISODE 3 : This week the boys get together to discuss a wide range of subjects over cocktails. Topics include neutral gear, the ability delay, founder titles, the games budget, and the Rise of the Rakghouls flashpoint. Next the boys discuss betrayal quests and if they would work in SWTOR , followed by Datacrons and the best information around to obtain them. Your emails follow and the boys have to respond to someone who thinks their stupid, and another who just wants some damn pants to wear.