PvP should award more exp

Xinika

They said in beta that you would be able to level with just pvp. They also said you could level to 50 just flying missions if you so desired. I'm not seeing it. I am so burnt out on traditional leveling, so it disappoints me they changed their philosophy on this.

They said in beta that you would be able to level with just pvp. They also said you could level to 50 just flying missions if you so desired. I'm not seeing it. I am so burnt out on traditional leveling, so it disappoints me they changed their philosophy on this.

Same. I literally fall asleep when questing... this sucks. I was really hoping PvP exp would be different this time around.

PVP is already the fastest way to level, what more do you want? If you do your daily space mission quests and the daily pvp quest, you've just knocked yourself through most of a level.

The only quests you have to do are your class quest story lines so you can get your companions and ship.

I honestly don't see what you're complaining about.

I leveled from about 20-32 on almost all PVP and a doing just my class quests on the planets and some space dailies when i needed a change.

PVP is already the fastest way to level, what more do you want? If you do your daily space mission quests and the daily pvp quest, you've just knocked yourself through most of a level.

The only quests you have to do are your class quest story lines so you can get your companions and ship.

I honestly don't see what you're complaining about.

I leveled from about 20-32 on almost all PVP and a doing just my class quests on the planets and some space dailies when i needed a change.

Slows down alot buddy.