Elara Dorne - All Conversations

SevTrando

For those interested, I just finished posting the full Elara Dorne conversation compilation, including romance arc. All HD 1080p compatible.

Just excuse my decision that Elara was more important than pvp :jawa_redface:

Edited by SevTrando

Almost makes me wish I had rolled a male trooper.

(Or that Same-Sex options were already in >_>)

They are adding that in future patches, correct?

Either way, it just kills me when she says "Let's go face the galaxy together." Her voice for that one line is just too amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, I've gotten the last conversation, then. I was hoping not...I really enjoy hearing that voice...and her healing's made her my favorite companion to have along. (Fortunately I can swap her out for mission conversations, then back in for the REAL work.)

Oh, well...thanks for the confirmation, anyhow.

i need help knowing if elara is bugged for me

When i told her i liked her and we kissed, i chose the Flirt option and she told me it was against the code but at the same time, the code was saying that people should be together. After that , i won over 1000 point with her and still have no dialogue... was this all? is she bugged or do i need to be over 7000 to see the rest?

Bummer. I was hoping there was more. Others were telling me about how they and their characters got married and something about her going to have a child someday (as in pregnant). Not sure how true that is.... I had thought I had more conversation to go, but apparently not.

i need help knowing if elara is bugged for me

When i told her i liked her and we kissed, i chose the Flirt option and she told me it was against the code but at the same time, the code was saying that people should be together. After that , i won over 1000 point with her and still have no dialogue... was this all? is she bugged or do i need to be over 7000 to see the rest?

You need to advance in your character storyline. Certain conversations do not become available until you complete certain stages (Act I, Act II, Act III).

Hopefully there be vids like this for every companion and maybe even all the class storylines so people can see the other classes without going through the 200 hour gameplay experience if they want to.

Thank you very much

I have all of my trooper gameplay recorded, hundreds of gigabytes x.x it'd be unrealistic to post ALL of it. Instead, I started recording only the story mission dialogue and it's much more manageable. If I ever post something like that, expect it for light side sith warrior.

I'm also working on all trooper companions, last M1-4X video is currently loading.

Bummer. I was hoping there was more. Others were telling me about how they and their characters got married and something about her going to have a child someday (as in pregnant). Not sure how true that is.... I had thought I had more conversation to go, but apparently not.

last two conversations in Part 4 may be what they meant. That's how far it currently goes. You'll see even more unfinished business for the other companions.

Too bad same sex romances aren't in yet. I mean I choose to roll a female trooper when I read she is voiced by Jennifer Hale. Also as a hetro-male, when I spent literally hundreds of hours watching a butt, it better be a female one. :rolleyes:

Still I would like to hit on Elara. I like her cold imperial demeanor. At least in Mass Effect you could make a move on Liara T'Soni (BTW nice voice acting too)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Really disappointed to see more interactions with Elara not existing. I had my hopes up doing more content would unlock more conversations, like after Makeb and such. But it seems after Corellia, you're done...

Wicked necro, dude. Geez. It's well known (or should be by now) that there isn't much if anything in terms of companion stories after the original arcs.