Hit level 10 and enjoy endgame!

imbrium

title says it all! want to experience end game pvp! Hit level 10!

There is no such thing as world pvp either.... If you kill people in Ilum your faction gets mad at you....

personally I went 1-50 on my sniper on a pvp server without seeing a SINGLE republic player

whats also fun about pvp is:

random bags

no way of farming mercenary commendations aside from a 3:1 conversion

ability delay

laggy warzones

and the final reason why this game is an utter failure is there is NO MEANINGFUL PVP! this game failed hard for pvp players....

Edited by imbrium

title says it all! want to experience end game pvp! Hit level 10!

There is no such thing as world pvp either.... If you kill people in Ilum your faction gets mad at you....

personally I went 1-50 on my sniper on a pvp server without seeing a SINGLE republic player

whats also fun about pvp is:

random bags

no way of farming mercenary commendations aside from a 3:1 conversion

ability delay

laggy warzones

and the final reason why this game is an utter failure is there is NO MEANINGFUL PVP! this game failed hard for pvp players....

there wont be any meaningfull PVP until they make open world to give you better gear than battleground. Devs wont do it , means PVP will stay the same in this game, anwyay i bought this game only to pass some free time until Tera or Raiderz Online release.

Roll rep. You see lots of empire. Get to hoth, you regularly get ganked by groups leveling and their lvl 50 friends. And then sat on, in that oh so delicate come hither pose.

Lack of open world pvp while leveling is a combo of server pop imbalance and sharding - but mostly population i think.

Flip side to having lots of fights leveling (as rep) is that Ilum requires you to chain trade goals cause your side can never match up the numbers - so there'e no fight, as the reps can't get the weekly/dailies done if they kill your lonely ***.

And your faction will cry foul if you upset their free purples by fighting instead of firing rockets while the enemy thanks you.

But man do those purple boxes flow in like fall of deathwing or what....

Edited by Khremlin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.