VIP room AND vendors ?

WIQQ

Hi so i want to buy Korrealis Commander the 1,5m credit mount and torhead say it was in the VIP room , so to get in the VIP room i need the CE , or Digital version ....

then i saw on torhead that for 1 million i could buy the VIP wirstband ... but in the comments it says

VIP grants ACCES to the room and not the vendors , so what do i need to get accet to the

room AND vendors?

can i still upgrade my account to digital CE now? i my account management i saw

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Upgrade Pack

Upgrade now for additional digital items:

Flare Gun

Training Droid

HoloDancer

HoloCam

STAP In-Game Vehicle

But nothing about the VIP room acces and vendors :|

maybe i just understood something wrong but kind of lost now ^^

thx

One can buy the access to the VIP room with 1 million credits, that gives you access to one of the two stores there (the one with the 1.5 million credits vehicle). The other store is only acceptable for those who bought the CE (which should be hard to get now). No need for the DDE to get the speeder of the VIP room.

well 1 million to get up there and 1,5 for the mount seems fair thank you ! :D

well 1 million moreto go then QQ :|

thanks ^^

edit:@ anfo lol yep of course.. to bad i only exploited exatly until 1,5 million then i guess..o wait i was not event @ 1,5 :rolleyes:

i like jalous poeple like you ist making it worth farming gold and seing you cry .. :)

Edited by WIQQ

digital deluxe never mentioned the ring and the traders up there, but still me who i bought the DDE game i got the ring in my email and can access the traders..

Except of course from the Collectors trader.

IMO they added the ring for VIP room and the trader to DDE and never changed the description

did someone try upgrading to digital after having bought the game, and knows if i would get the ring on my old char that where createt befor having the digital deluxe edition?:eek:

I did not, but I guess it should work (started playing during EGA, and redeemed my CE code later, got my stuff in mail on my existing characters).