Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Force Critical Chance?

erlegreer

What does "Force Critical Chance" mean in the the Jedi Consular/Sage skill "Penetrating Light"? I'm assuming it means "Force Healing and Damage Critical Chance", but I'd like to be certain before wasting points in it. Thanks in advance for your time and feedback.

What does "Force Critical Chance" mean in the the Jedi Consular/Sage skill "Penetrating Light"? I'm assuming it means "Force Healing and Damage Critical Chance", but I'd like to be certain before wasting points in it. Thanks in advance for your time and feedback.

I am 100% sure that "Force Critical Chance" does in fact increase your chance to crit with any 'Force' (damage or healing) skill. If you are not sure if it's a "Force" skill, check your ability log, and it will show what type of ability it is.

I guess the same question applies to the wording "Force Critical Hit Chance" of the skill Serenity. It's in a late-game position in the Healing skill tree, so wouldn't think it would be referring to damage.

Not familiar with "Force Critical Hit Chance". My guess is that it does the same thing, but have no idea why it would be worded differently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.