Begeren Colony RP?

Improv-

Hey guys I was wondering if this server has any RP going at all...I never seem to find it.

I decided to re-roll on the RP mega server but that's an East Coast server and I get like 120 latency vs my 30 in Begeren.

I was thinking of rolling to Lord Adraas but all the names I like are taken on that server.

Any tips to find some RP or a server site that may exist?

Thank you.

The RP tags are useless, as you'll find the same amount of RP on those servers as you will on non-RP flagged servers.

Guess I'll have to find a Guild which I was hoping to avoid doing until I finished my class story just incase people decided to accidentally post spoilers.

Age of Conan had such great RP was hoping a similar community would be here. Oh well...

Guess I'll have to find a Guild which I was hoping to avoid doing until I finished my class story just incase people decided to accidentally post spoilers.

Age of Conan had such great RP was hoping a similar community would be here. Oh well...

I've run into some on my server (Jung Ma).

I think a lot of it is just people are still leveling. I know my guild hasn't even started setting up their RP stories yet as everyone was still busy leveling up.

Dude I am sure if you look up on one of the rp pve servers you should be able to find some rping going on. The fleet and cantinas on various planets are where I suggest looking, though don't be suprised if there aren't many rping at first. They could still be leveling their toons.

I don't mention rp pvp servers because those servers...Well...Rp never happens because people troll it, even though they rolled on the server because supposedly they have 'friends' on the server.

Dude I am sure if you look up on one of the rp pve servers you should be able to find some rping going on. The fleet and cantinas on various planets are where I suggest looking, though don't be suprised if there aren't many rping at first. They could still be leveling their toons.

I don't mention rp pvp servers because those servers...Well...Rp never happens because people troll it, even though they rolled on the server because supposedly they have 'friends' on the server.

Yeah I tried looking around on Begeren Colony and was a bit disheartened to find none whatsoever. Would rather not re-roll because I am very attached to my char names that I use in every game.

That is a good point you guys made though with the leveling and whatnot. I just hope in the end I didn't pick the wrong server. I'll be on the lookout for a friendly RP guild as well and hopefully someone doesn't accidentally spoil a story section and whatnot.

There is RP on this server and so far it has a great community , only problem I have is that the Republic side keeps losing in PvP .

Oh that's good to know I guess I should keep looking =)

PS: I know what you mean about the Republic losing all the time. On my Trooper we always lose but when I play with my IA we always win. One sided >.<

Edited by Improv-

This is an online game, and therefore joining a guild which engages in role-playing is your only hope.

Not true. On my current server (Shien, RP-PVE) I see RP all the time in Coruscant and the Fleet. I even saw some out in the wilds on Taris earlier.