Warrior / Knight only PVP matchups

GuardianDW

Since 50s only is being added, and I figure the devs are in love with the current class balances (which means they won't change) . . .

Is it too much to hope for a que option that puts only Warriors / Knights into the zone? So incredibly tired of aoe knockbacks, stun locks, ranged damage snares, etc... Melee has little chance to get and stay in combat in this game.

After all, all three trailers showed Warriors and Knights locked in furious saber combat. That is almost impossible to have in current warzones. And if you actually do get into a saber battle, some Sorcerer / Councilor, Agent / Smuggler, or Hunter / Trooper will see it and go "ooooh, busy targets, time to light them up"

Really, is this so much to ask?

This is why you don't make jedi a playable class in online games

i worked hard to unlock my jedi knight. had to grind so many profs. to take it away would be a real slap in the face. i doubt a scrub like you would understand though

i worked hard to unlock my jedi knight. had to grind so many profs. to take it away would be a real slap in the face. i doubt a scrub like you would understand though

You have no idea how happy i am to see you on this forum

Since 50s only is being added, and I figure the devs are in love with the current class balances (which means they won't change) . . .

Is it too much to hope for a que option that puts only Warriors / Knights into the zone? So incredibly tired of aoe knockbacks, stun locks, ranged damage snares, etc... Melee has little chance to get and stay in combat in this game.

After all, all three trailers showed Warriors and Knights locked in furious saber combat. That is almost impossible to have in current warzones. And if you actually do get into a saber battle, some Sorcerer / Councilor, Agent / Smuggler, or Hunter / Trooper will see it and go "ooooh, busy targets, time to light them up"

Really, is this so much to ask?

nah im fine

http://imageshack.us/f/259/35298350.jpg/