Insight for Combat spec

AASmirnov

Am right that for Combat spec you don't need Insight, as it boosts only Force crit chance, and we have two force attacks - Blade Storm (which auto crits) and Rebuke? Force Sweep isn't that much of a saver and other Force attacks are seldom used at best.

Your Ataru extra attack procs are force attacks, and get a 30% Crit damage bonus. That alone makes the box worth picking up given how many Ataru attacks Blade Rush generates, furthermore the damage procs from Rebuke are force attacks, in addition to each tick of Force Stasis and Force Sweep has a 1k or so base damage at level 50, so when it crits it hits an area hard.

I think its well worth taking.

Edited by thepilk

Besides, where else are you going to put those points after you're 3/31/2? Pick up 2 in Quick Recovery for spammy AOE goodness and you're left with 3 that would go wasted any deeper in Watchan and would mostly be useless on the Combat stragglers you didn't pick up. Insight is pretty much all you have left worth getting.

Your Ataru extra attack procs are force attacks, and get a 30% Crit damage bonus. That alone makes the box worth picking up given how many Ataru attacks Blade Rush generates, furthermore the damage procs from Rebuke are force attacks, in addition to each tick of Force Stasis and Force Sweep has a 1k or so base damage at level 50, so when it crits it hits an area hard.

I think its well worth taking.

Good to confirm that Rebuke crits. And hadn't noticed Ataru. If it's procs are Force, then this trait is sure worth it.

One other question is about Second Wind. It looks pretty on paper, but as of now we have a 2 minute cooldown on Resolute. I'm looking from pvp perspective. No fight will last that long, there would be a number of fights in this period. It may be useful for solo world-pvp, but in a group it seems mediocrate at best. Am I missing something again?