Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Having a hard time breaking 300k in PvP

Kurfer

I've scrapped by with 250k once in Huttball but I am not sure how people claim for it to be so easy...

I have seen one BH hit that target twice in all my PvP matches but I read about people hitting 300k on the forums all the time.

Is it possible pre-50? I am level 44 now and my crit is at 29% (arsenal spec merc). No matter how much I dish out damage and how little I die I just can't break the 300k barrier.

My basic rotation is:

Tracer until 5 heat sig --> Rail --> Heat Seaker and I use Unload when it procs no matter where I am in rotation, I give that 100% priority. Obviously I use my knock backs when appropriate. Using HVGC as my weapon buff.

You have way more abilities than just the ones you mentioned just put them to use ...

http://i.imgur.com/IwII4.jpg

Also, huttball is about taking the ball to the other side and preventing the enemy form scoring on you, not pumping out damage.

Level/gear?

What other abilities other than the typical AoE stuff? Power Shot = no for arsenal.

Level/gear?

What other abilities other than the typical AoE stuff? Power Shot = no for arsenal.

Power shot = yes for arsenal for whenever ur tracer missile gets interrupted and locked out , you can still cast powershot when this happens. also use ur fusion missile whenever its up awesome ability, explosive dart5, and missile blast

You need to use Explosive Dart + Fusion Missile + Death from Above when the enemy team is bunched if you want to wipe the floor with damage numbers.

Do that, along with Tracers/Unload/Rail/Heatseekeer, and you should have no problem staying at or near the top of the damage sheets.

Of course, just don't forget to you know...try and win the game first. See too many people going off on their Rambo adventures and leave a base/voidstar door unguarded.

Finally broke 300k in huttball today, lots of ******* on the enemy team stacking up on each other, it was a slaughter.

My server is like 90% huttball if you're imperial. It's alot easier to break 300k on the other Warzones due to masses building up at the choke points making great opportunity for AoE damage.

I usually come in 1st or 2nd damage and am usually shocked when I don't it's just odd that I had such trouble breaking 300k in huttball. Yeah I try to focus on scoring/helping the ball carrier and us BH make great defense players due to that awesome knockback but when you're going against a common server premade it's nice to stack up the dps for medals when you know it's gonna end 6-0 in favor of the other team.

Edited by Kurfer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.