Lord Tarnis

chrisdl

How can Lord Tarnis be defeated if only 1 player and his companion are allowed into the instance? Once my companion's down, I'm dead even though Tarnis is low on health.

Don't know who Lord Tarnis is, but I assume you are talking about a class quest?

Just so you know, other players *can* help you with your class quest.

Couple things to make it work:

- You have to be grouped.

- *You* have to go through the green "door" first.

- If the other player helping you is the same class, you have to enable a button in your options that says, "Enable Same Class Quest Help" or some such.

How can Lord Tarnis be defeated if only 1 player and his companion are allowed into the instance? Once my companion's down, I'm dead even though Tarnis is low on health.

Med Pack, but I had my Wife's Consular and Qyzen with me, was easy.

Edited by NaimiIflya

What level are you? It always pays to be at least one to 2 levels higher than your class boss. I believe Tarnis is 14-16 so you should be in that range or above. Since you haven't posted anything I'm assuming you beat him already. If so Congrats. He was hard when I beta tested but easier this last time around.

What level are you? It always pays to be at least one to 2 levels higher than your class boss. I believe Tarnis is 14-16 so you should be in that range or above. Since you haven't posted anything I'm assuming you beat him already. If so Congrats. He was hard when I beta tested but easier this last time around.